Monday, October 5, 2009

from the four corners of the spectrum

1.  How is it that I am able to sleep through my alarm and miss my favorite classes like Spanish and Political Science, and, I've yet to miss an Economics class.  Could that be any more ironic?

2. Walking home in the rain this morning, I noticed that the river looked like the Chocolate River in Willy Wonka and got super pumped.

3.  The other night, on my way to meet up with someone at the student pub, I passed a house party.  With live fiddle music and highland dancing in the living room.  I've never wanted to crash a party so badly in my life.

4.  I heard through the grape vine that a professor at my school had gotten arrested for child porn.  I so hoped it was my Economics teacher.  It wasn't.  In fact, it wasn't a professor at all, but a well respected bishop.  Are we really that surprised though?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment