Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Last Month

In the last month, I've realized:
1) I don't take kindly to exuberant amounts of sugar like I used to
2) I've developed an intense intense coffee addiction
3) Good luck keeping your room clean and bed clear of crap during exam week
4) Studying is something you have to re-teach yourself
5) The freshman 15 apparently doesn't discriminate against age or prior experience of living on your own
6) I have never been so tired in my life
7) Every day is one day closer to Christmas break
8) I've been spending too much time watching the Gilmore Girls and daydreaming about going to classes and studying instead of actually going to classes and studying
9) Quitting smoking has caused me to cut back on my fresh air time
10) Studying is a great procrastination aid.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda glad i'm not in school but then again I wish i was. Good luck on exams sab <3

    ReplyDelete