Monday, September 21, 2009

a few things i've noticed...

1.  This is a town of runners.  No matter what day it is, no matter what time it is, no matter what the weather, there will always be a runner that you almost bump into on your way to anywhere in this town.
2.  I have alot of knots in my hair, according to the nice gentleman in line behind me today that gave me some spare change when I was a few cents short for my purchase.
3.  Guys still ask girls to watch them at practice... and girls still go...
4.  Societies night can be compared to both Halloween or a shopping spree.  People give me free candy while I shop for new friends.
5.  When you forget to eat for the entire day, you can easily eat a whole ready-to-bake pizza to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment