Tuesday, September 29, 2009

it's probably just PMS...

Here's a thing.  
Guys who wear plaid pajama pants to school.  And Adidas shower sandals.  Really?  Not just five minutes to put on some damn jeans?  You couldn't make the effort today, huh?  Not even a little bit...

Here's a thing.
White girls who give dreadlocks a bad name.  Myself included.  What are you trying to prove?  White girl.

Here's a thing.
Coughing in the middle of your professor's sentence.  Right at the most important point.  How about this.  Hold it in?  Hold your damn cough in.  I can't hear what's being said.

Here's a thing.
I can't stand it when people talk to me while I'm trying to learn something in class.  I don't care about the party you went to on the weekend, or how much you don't understand.  Maybe you would understand if you just shut up and listened to the lesson?  

Here's a thing.
Lousy internet connection.

It's probably just PMS...



No comments:

Post a Comment